Monday, June 20, 2011

Brotherhood Build Part 2

So I finished the build. Here's the photoshoot. Enjoy, nonexistent followers.

 Details of the seams
 Apple of Eden? Also hood details
 Assassino!!

 I'm actually an art history person. This excited me.
 Details
 Breaking in?
 Candlelight vigil. Also pouch detail. Although far left one was open. >_<
 Some captain morgan poses
 Awesome caricature a cute guy in artists alley did of me and my friend.
 Awesome church.
 I actually did climb this building. You just can't see how far I am off the ground. lol.
 My friend who took the pictures said this was her favorite. I really like it too.
 Trying to show the button, but it flipped kind down.
 Moved the pauldron to show off the back.

 She liked all my details

 Yeah, I'm a girl.


 Another day. I was in the unfinished halo suit. There's also a guy in the silent hill nurse costume.









No comments:

Post a Comment