Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Costumes past...

Since this is brand new, I'm just going to put up some pictures of costumes I've done in the past, and will probably have a separate entry about my most recent costume since it needs to be updated a bit.

Old school:




Probably the very first costume I did. Before this it was only a ringwraith costume from when I was in 6th grade. Yeah. Go figure. :D The first one^

Next was Barriss Offee, but I didn't even get pictures of it until early last year. (Made the costume in..2006?)






I didn't really agree with what the photographer did on some of these, the super editing..let the costumes and photography speak for themselves...

Next was some Katara stuff. Not very good. Upgraded to a new outfit by the last picture, but never really got good pictures:







Ninja Katara stuff too. 

The I moved onto building stuff. 2009-ish? Made my first halo suit in like 3 weeksish, didnt have time to fiberglass or bondo, just clear-coated it.






Then I did another suit in a week, along with 2 six foot wedding trees in the month of October, 2009. Fiberglass this time! No time for bondo. :(


Here are the trees, but I'm bad at taking in progress pictures...


















 Apologies for the blur. And then there's me in half-MJOLNIR putting on some lanterns.



Then game this year's Dragoncon. (2010) So, a year later. Redid my suit, again, in 2 weeks, and did my Isaac Clarke suit in the 2 weeks before the con. Hanging with the 405th was a blast, here are some sweet pics Adam (or at least his camera..since he is in..the picture..) took of the gang. Along with some picture I found of myself online.







Isaac Clarke from Dead Space 1 is a whole other tale. I'll post another blog thing about him next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment